Successfully target hogs, coyotes, fox, bobcat, raccoons and varmints with the Wicked Lights W403iC Hog and Predator Hunting Kit
The W403iC Night Hunting kit is our most basic Intensity Controlled weapon mounted kit. It includes everything you need to mount the light to a standard scope (1 inch and 30 mm tubes) or picatinny rail on an AR. It also includes premium rechargeable batteries and a charger to keep your light running all night long. This Kit includes:
1 x W403iC light with Intensity Control Tail Cap
1 x Green Intensity Control LED
1 x Quick Detach Adjustable Mount Kit (for 1" and 30mm tube).
1 x Remote Intensity Control Coil Cord Tail Cap
1 x 2-position Charger with AC/DC adaptors
2 x 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable Batteries
1 x Premium Carry Case
THE W403iC BASIC DESIGN FEATURES:
- Full Intensity Controlled rheostat cap that allow the light to be turned on at ANY power level.
The W403iC Full Intensity Control Tail Cap out classes the competition with true full-range control of light intensity coupled with selectable "ON/OFF" to any light intensity level the user desires - An industry first-in-class ability!In lieu of using a poorly performing analog circuit design for dimming and intensity control like some competitors use, Wicked Lights uses advanced pulse-width modulation (PWM) technology which provides for a much smoother and wider ranging light intensity adjustment ability and eliminates skewing of LED color which plagues analog designs.
- The mechanical tail cap design coupled with PWM circuit allows the user to adjust the light intensity to their exact intensity preference based on ambient light, distance to target animal, and animals reaction to the light (if any). Desirability of this design is easily realized when over a feeder or bait station and having the ability to pre-set the light intensity to the exact intensity for the distance - Not to bright, not to dim, just right, and then turn it "ON" to the exact intensity when needed. The PWM advantage is also easily demonstrated while scanning and having the ability to quickly adjust light intensity up or down based on the animals reactions.
- Purpose built and designed for night hunting.
- Precision machined T6 Aircraft grade aluminum with type III hard anodization.
- Designed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Our second generation hunting light with Scan & Kill® Technology. Featuring a unique Zoom / Focus design which allows you to focus and or defuse the light beam.
- Full intensity controlled adjustable power output of the LED combined with Zoom / Focus give you absolute control of light output and light intensity depending on the situation and your night hunting style.
- The W403iC comes with one Intensity Control LED. The LED assembly features a 3-year warranty.
- Green LED - Ideal for Hogs and general predator hunting (coyote, fox, bobcat)
- Operation temperature: Minus -30 ~ 120 degrees fahrenheit
- O-ring sealed, water resistant
- LED with 50,000hr life
- The innovative combination of high magnification convex lens, specially designed LED circuit, and LED module that screws in to mount pad stop combine to eliminate the tedious and frustrating LED light focus adjustment procedure found in many of our competitors designs. No adjustment required - access and change the LED in 20 seconds.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Limited Lifetime on W403iC light housing. LED assembly three years. Standard tail cap, coil cord tailcap, mounts, carry case, batteries and charger one year. See manual for details and limitations.
- Visit our EXPANDED PRODUCT INFO PAGE HERE FOR MORE INFO
Manufacturer specifications are subject to change without notice.