NEW FOR 2015
Night Eyes offers the only dual-color beam headlamp specifically designed for hunting. We designed this headlamp to meet the needs of the night time hunter. You will not find any other headlamp on the market today that will even come close to the features and durability of our headlamps!
HL50-Q Dual-Color Beam Headlamp is very similar in features to our HL08 headlamps with the exception of one added advantage. The HL50-Q has a unique twin-head design with one beam being either red or green (your choice) and the other beam white. This makes it ideal for scanning with the color beam and then switching to the white beam for tracking and game recovery. The beam color can be easily changed by pressing the pressure button located between the two light heads. Like our other headlamps, the on/off and brightness control button is located conveniently on the camouflage headband. The brightness of both beams are fully adjustable. When set at 40% brightness the hunter will see predator eyes at over 250 yards and will get 9 plus hours of runtime. The unique ability to choose your beam color and adjust the brightness level makes this light very versatile, it is like having two headlamps combined into one. The HL50-Q was designed for hunting but because of the additional white beam it can also be used for fishing, camping, biking and just about any task around the house or at work that requires hands-free lighting.
Red Light Advantages
Red light is an excellent choice for hunting all predatory animals. It seems to have a calming effect on predators which reduces the chance of those light shy animals being spooked. Red also helps with preserving your night vision and makes it easy to see those bright red eyes as they approach. Red is also a good option for those occasional hog hunts.
* Switch from Red to White with a push of a button
* Cree high-intensity LED's with up to 100,000 hours burn time
* Fully adjustable brightness control with memory
* Ultra clear 1/8 inch glass lenses
* Weighing only 7.7 ounces with battery installed
* Unique double switch design one to control beam color and the other for on/off and brightness control
* Computer designed alloy reflector provides a seamless beam with optimal focus
* Weatherproof in accordance with IPX4 standard
* Fully adjustable elastic camouflage straps ensure a comfortable fit
* Included lithium-ion batteries can be charged directly in the headlamp battery case (only one battery needed to operate the light)
* Adjustable twin light head
* Intelligent circuity with over-charge / over-discharge / wrong battery polarity protection
* Aircraft grade aluminium body resists impact and effectively dissipates heat
* Military grade hard-anodized finish resists scratching and corrosion
* Optional larger battery packs (BP28 and BP4836B) available for 7.5-15 hours runtime on high
Dual Beam Red/White Headlamp, AC Charger, Snap-on Halo Shield, 2 Rechargeable Lithium-ion high capacity 18650 Batteries (only one needed to operate the light) and User Manual