The Class-4 Ultimate NightSnipe Night Hunting Light Kit
Predator Hunter Outdoors is proud to introduce the Ultimate NightSnipe Hunting Light kit! The Class- 4 Ultimate NightSnipe kit is the most extreme predator hunting light kit combo available! With 5 mounting options, additional LED’s, additional batteries and an additional NightSnipe Night Hunting light the Ultimate combo is just that! The most extreme night hunting light kit available anywhere!
Length: 7 inches
Weight: approx. 9 ounces
Construction: manufactured from aircraft grade aluminum featuring a clear glass lens and the highest quality CREE LED.
Comes standard with:
- 2 x NightSnipe Night Hunting Lights.
- EXCLUSIVE, Industry leading hard plastic NightSnipe carrying case with protective foam cutout insert.
- 1 x Universal AC/DC home or car charger.
- 4 x Rechargeable, 10-year rated Lithium Ion batteries (18650, 3.7 volt, 2400+ mAh).
- 2 x Push button on/off tailcaps.
- 1 x Coiled tactical pressure switch tailcap.
- 1 x Coiled tactical “clicky” switch tailcap.
- 5 mounts:4 x 1-mode(high) or 2-mode(low-high) interchangeable extreme powered 100,000 hour CREE LED available in your choice of green, red and white.
- 1 x Light Ring Mount
- 1 x Barrel Mount
- 1 x Universal scope mount compatible with any scope tube diameter.
- 1 x Scope mount with picatinny rail.
- 1 x Offset picatinny rail mount for AR-15 type firearms.
The Class-4 Fixed Beam Gun Light Kit
NightSnipe™ Hunting Lights are the top extreme range hunting lights available on the market today. Whether you use a bolt-action hunting rifle, tactical / AR rifle, modern sport rifle, shotgun, compound or crossbow our hunting lights will provide you with the visibility you need to hunt long after the sun goes down.
With our exclusive NightSnipe™ FIXED beam Hunting Light, you can safely and effectively target coyotes, foxes, bobcats, raccoons, wild hogs and other predators at night at extreme distances.
The NightSnipe Gun Light Kit key features:
No matter what game you pursue Predator Hunter Outdoors has you covered. Different species of animals see colors differently. With red, green and white interchangeable led modules available, you can choose the specific color for your intended game. Changing your led module color can be done in less than 30 seconds in the field with no special tools required.
NO filtered lenses are used. Filtered lenses decrease your useful beam distance by more than 50%. By using a clear lens and colored led, you are assured to reach maximal distance from your NightSnipe line of hunting lights.