The Class-2 NightSnipe Night Hunting Light Kit
The NightSnipe Hunting Light™ is the top extreme range hunting rifle light on the market today. Whether you use a bolt-action hunting rifle, tactical rifle, modern sport rifle or shotgun, our hunting light will provide you with the visibility you need to hunt way after the sun goes down. These high powered green, white and red CREE LED lights have a highly effective range and are the best value and highest quality on the market!
Length: 7 inches
Weight: approx. 9 ounces
Construction: manufactured from aircraft grade aluminum featuring a clear glass lens and the highest quality CREE LED.
Comes standard with:
- The NightSnipe Night Hunting Light.
- EXCLUSIVE, Industry leading hard plastic NightSnipe carrying case with protective foam cutout insert.
- 1 x Universal AC/DC home or car charger.
- 2 x Rechargeable, 10-year rated Lithium Ion batteries (18650, 3.7 volt, 2400+ mAh).
- 1 x Push button on/off tailcap.
- 1 x Coiled tactical pressure switch tailcap.
- 2 x 1-mode(high) or 2-mode(low-high) Interchangeable extreme powered 100,000 hour CREE LED available in your choice of green, red and white.
- 2 mounts:
- 1 x Universal scope mount compatible with any scope tube diameter.
- 1 x mount of your choice of either a Picatinny Quick Detach 1″ Ring Mount, NightSnipe Barrel Mount, or 1″ AR Picatinny Rail Mount.
The Class-2 Fixed Beam Gun Light Kit
NightSnipe™ Hunting Lights are the top extreme range hunting lights available on the market today. Whether you use a bolt-action hunting rifle, tactical / AR rifle, modern sport rifle, shotgun, compound or crossbow our hunting lights will provide you with the visibility you need to hunt long after the sun goes down.
With our exclusive NightSnipe™ FIXED beam Hunting Light, you can safely and effectively target coyotes, foxes, bobcats, raccoons, wild hogs and other predators at night at extreme distances.
The NightSnipe Gun Light Kit key features:
No matter what game you pursue Predator Hunter Outdoors has you covered. Different species of animals see colors differently. With red, green and white interchangeable led modules available, you can choose the specific color for your intended game. Changing your led module color can be done in less than 30 seconds in the field with no special tools required.
NO filtered lenses are used. Filtered lenses decrease your useful beam distance by more than 50%. By using a clear lens and colored led, you are assured to reach maximal distance from your NightSnipe line of hunting lights.